Friday, May 13, 2011

Have not Updated in a while

So may things have happened since the first day.

1.  We have a new teacher in my class, who may or may not be the German Julia Child, and I mean Maryl Streep playing Julia Child as I have no idea about her cooking abilities.

2. Audrey and I visited the Botanical Gardens run by FU, Freie Universität.  Things I have learned:
       a. Science stays the same in Germany, it still works here
       b. Don't let me near a Garden with a Camera
       c. the Bees in Germany are super tame and nice

3. The German youth seem to be mainly made up of Hipsters and the more absured one dresses the better one fits in.
       
          - I got some super awesome German cloths, and the all too important German food.  You know that Germans put enough random information on their soda bottles that you can calculate its specific heat if you really wanted to.

4. The Goethe institut offers a lot of really cool Cultural Programs, so far we have heard about Goethe, Weimar (the City and Culture), Weimar Republik and a bit about German culture.


5. I keep getting addressed in German, cool and a little odd, I guess I am doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment